Terms and Conditions
When you hire a children's bouncy castle with us, you are entering into an agreement as outlined below. The company accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury whilst our equipment is on hire to you, unless caused by an equipment malfunction. Please ensure that the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the inflatable onto a clean, flat lawn. Please note that if on arrival there is insufficient space or the area is unsuitable, full payment still has to be made.
- Children's bouncy castles are strictly for children under 11. Any child taller than the inside wall is not permitted to use the castle. Under no circumstances should adults enter and use the inflatable as this may result in damage to the unit. Any damage will have to be paid for by the customer as named on the agreement. The driver is to be paid upon delivery of the unit - This does not apply to adult suitable inflatables such as all of our adult bouncy castles, gladiator duels, sumo suits, disco domes and bubble football.
- You as the customer are responsible for any injury or damage which occurs whilst the equipment is on hire. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the inflatable is in use. The unit cannot be left unattended, and if hired overnight the unit as well as all accessories are to be stored indoors. When not in use the unit should be covered with the additional cover supplied by us.
- Overnight hires are guaranteed until 7am. The items must be in a secure location, and cannot be left on overnight hires unattended, e.g. at village hall's unless they are either inside or in a secure location.
- Children must remove their footwear before entering the inflatable and must not be allowed to climb the walls/barriers of the unit. Food, drink, drinking glasses, belts and pets are forbidden on the units at all times. We strongly advise that glasses/spectacles are removed to avoid any injury.
- The customer are responsible for the safe keeping of the inflatable and you will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing upon collection.
- If equipment is returned in a dirty condition you may be subject to a cleaning charge. Children who have been face-painted should not be allowed on the inflatable. The unit is checked on delivery and accepting the delivery indicates acceptance of the clean and good condition of the unit.
- Only our delivery driver is to collect the unit and under no circumstances should the equipment be handed over to anybody but our delivery driver.
- Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables. The blower is not to be covered with anything unless in extreme weather conditions when the power should be turned off.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded. Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- It must be ensured that no-one is allowed to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- It must be ensured that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable.
- If there are any issues what so ever during the hire please phone us immediately on 01603 395209 and please contact us before attempting to sort any issues out yourself so that we can send a driver back to either replace the unit or any other item.
- It must be ensured that users must not be allowed to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable not be used. Any wetness, including bubbling, can be dried with a towel.
- What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
Cancellations due to wet weather are free, and all outdoor hires are automatically cancelled when gusts and windspeeds are expected to exceed 24mph, this is for your safety. If you need to cancel due to wet weather just please let us know before 08:00 on the morning of the hire. Cancellations within two weeks of booking for all other reasons are subject to a 25% cancellation charge due to the fact that item(s) have been held for you preventing others from booking.